Capo Spa Purge 1L – Natural Chemistry
$29.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
Cleans Where You Can’t!
Spa Purge attacks the root cause of most spa maintenance problems- the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination! Oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products, and other non-living organics build up in spa water to produce cloudiness, unpleasant odors, and foaming. These contaminants collect and build up in spas, circulation systems and filters. By purging the spa, the symptoms of non-living organic contamination will be reduced or eliminated.
- Helps clean non-living organic waste from inside spa plumbing using a concentrated formula with SMARTZyme technology
- Attacks the root cause of maintenance problems caused by non-living organic contamination
Directions for use:
- Remove filter, open waterfall and close air controls (if applicable).
- With spa water temperature at 95ºF or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jet cycles 4-5 times over the time the chemical is in the spa.
- Maintain water temperature at 95ºF and allow spa to circulate overnight.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
- Fill tub with hot water 1″ above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Spa Purge.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.
*Although the intention is to capture current incentives and prices as of the date of publication, pricing is subject to change without notice, and may not be accurate or completely current. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a sales representative. Information provided at this site does not constitute an offer or guarantee of available prices or financing. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. Contact Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Calgary to see if you qualify and for complete details of current offers. All product illustrations, prices and specifications are based upon current information at the time of programming. Although descriptions are believed correct, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in the information contained on this site including and without limitation to prices, incentive programs, specifications, equipment, colors, materials, and to change or discontinue models. Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact model color, options, pricing or other specifications.
Price may not include dealer installation options, accessories, administration fees and other dealer charges. Please contact Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Calgary for more information.