Having a hot tub offers numerous sure ways to boost the quality of your life. It helps you focus on your resolutions, spend a good time with your family, and improve social and romantic relationships.
Moments of happy spa ownership come by focusing on a hot tub’s issues best, making every day worth the living. Owning a hot tub is the best way to achieve some of your life’s goals.
How Hot Tubs Can Help You Achieve Your Goals?
Let’s find out…
Improve Your Relationships
Hot tubs present the best moments to build both romantic and social relationships. Whether you are planning a night out with your partner or hosting a small party, a hot tub can make the experience even better.
Spice Your Love Life
Sharing the experiences and memories while relaxed in warm water brings the perfect atmosphere to bond and walk on the same page with your partner. The quiet time and the sweet breeze of conversation are the top goals that many lovers need.
Furthermore, as you enjoy peace and relaxation in a hot tub, it is common to feel a psyche around you, rejuvenating every other aspect of your life. Schedule regular hot tub moments and enjoy the roses of love after a long day’s work. Make memories with a subtle hot tub, and some warming music system sounds in the background.
Strengthen Your Family Ties
Spending quality time in your hot tub with your family can be another one of your priority goals. The comfy atmosphere of a hot tub brings the mood of conversation after a noisy day at work and school.
From kids to the old at home, everyone can take the luxury of a hot tub, whether used for family or for some spared time for parents.
Relax in Your Hot Tub
The best way to spend time alone is in the company of a personal oasis in the backyard. Taking some little escape not only boosts your mental health and relaxation but also assists you in reconnecting with yourself and your priorities.
Make some time through a soak-in hot tub, clear the cobwebs and re-energize.
Center Your Thoughts
Establish that relaxed mood and atmosphere if you want to turn your hot tub into a retreat. Install privacy screens mood lights, connect that soothing music and ensure the backyard fits in a catchy landscape building an artificial oasis. Don’t forget aromatherapy if you want to achieve the best rejuvenation.
Improve Your Physical Health
When most hear of hot tub, they think of fun, relaxation, and leisure. But do you have an idea of the many health benefits that a hot tub comes with?
Research shows that hot tubs and spas play a big role in preventing ailments, relieving toxic stress, and encouraging you to lead an overall happy and healthier lifestyle.
Soaking in a hot tub comes with the following health benefits:
- Lower cardiovascular risks– Heat therapy is among the best and most effective ways to reduce cardiovascular risks. Immersing your body in warm water for like 10 minutes lowers the chances of having blood pressure.
- Soothes muscle pains– A hot tub will help soothe the muscles and relieve all pain when you have muscle pains due to fatigue or any other reason. You will remain refreshed and energized again.
- Efficient blood circulation– If you dip yourself in warm water, your blood circulation in the body will increase.
- Reduce joint pain– If you have arthritis or your family member is diagnosed with arthritis, the hot tub is your next therapy. If you immerse yourself in warm water, it will assist in restoring and preserving both joint flexibility and power. Soaking helps to ease muscle stiffness and clear the pains due to inflammation.
- Mental health– Immersing in a hot tub will lower anxiety-related stress levels. Besides, it will increase the flow of blood to the brain.
- Sound sleep – Tired of rolling on your bed because you lack sleep? Try the magic of a hot tub. Warm water raises body temperature promoting deep and restful sleep.
- Loose body weight – If losing weight is on your annual to-do list, buy a hot tub. Soaking in warm water is among the many ways you can burn calories. Medial research indicates that immersing in a hot tub for about 30 minutes routinely in a week results in a drop in weight. This happens without altering your diet or engaging in exercise.
- Control blood sugar levels– warm water in a hot tub helps dilate blood vessels to boost blood flow; hence, the muscles get more nutrient-rich blood and effectively reduce their sugar levels. Such a process is vital to persons who have diabetes, as research shows that hot tub immersion help to lower blood glucose levels.
Hot Tub Safety Measures
A hot tub is a therapist in the house, and it’s vital to understand some safety measures. Like any other electronic appliance that uses water, you need to be careful, especially if you have some health issues, are pregnant, or have kids around. How can you be safe with a hot tub?
Hot Tub Temperature
According to CPSC, a hot tub or spa should not exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at 105 degrees or more can pose serious health risks and creates a dangerous environment. Depending on your health condition, it’s advisable to keep your hot tub temperatures at 98-102 degrees.
How Long Can I Stay Inside a Hot Tub?
Three factors determine the duration, and they are:
- Your overall health
- The water temperature
That said, even a healthy person should not stay soaked in a hot tub for more than 30 minutes. Perhaps you enjoy soaks, therefore purchase a hot tub with a cool-down seat that enables you to keep the body out of water.
Also, if you plan to stay longer, beware of signs like dizziness, headache, profuse sweating, and nausea. If you experience any of these, get off the tub.
Ensure your children are safe all the time
- Keep your hot tub covered from reach of children
- Limit kids soaking time to not above 15 min.
- Never allow a kid under five years to soak
- Keep hot tub chemicals from kid’s reach
Are you expecting? Consult your doctor before getting into a hot tub to ensure your best health.
Achieve Your Goals With Help From Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Calgary
We hope you found the information about achieving your goals in this article helpful. Go through our resource channels for similar articles. Our technicians at Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Calgary are always on standby to assist.
And that’s why our website is fully loaded with information and contact tabs, along with several frequently asked questions.
We want to help you achieve your life’s goals. Our experts at Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Calgary would like to go with you all the way. Call to talk to one of our technicians and learn more about our backyard leisure essentials for sale.